Ritika Williams | Saturday | 9:30AM | 1 Session
Korean Buttercream Workshop
Learn various piping techniques and discover how to apply the secret Korean buttercream icing recipe.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Preparing the glossy Korean buttercream from scratch.
- Covering the cake with the buttercream icing.
- Coloring the buttercream icing using palette colors.
- Discovering the uses of nozzles and piping bags.
- Learning how to pipe 6 different types of flowers, leaves, and fillings to create a lovely arrangement on the cake.
- Decorating the cake with a beautiful flower bouquet arrangement.
Class language: English
Studio location: Royal Plaza, Doha
About the instructor Ritika Williams:
Ritika is a certified master teacher at PME US, Squires Kitchen UK, Silikomart, and Korean Design Cake Artists Association. She joined our team in 2009 as a cake decorating instructor and shortly after she started conducting a variety of breadmaking workshops and Wilton instructors training classes in the Middle East.