Ritika Williams | Tueday | 7:30PM | 2 Sessions
Assorted Exotic Tart Masterclass Workshop
Learn the fundamental skills and techniques in making flaky and delicious tart shells with assorted delicious multiple layered fillings.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Learn to make a vanilla almond and chocolate shortbread tart shells.
- Learn to make 7 different fillings or flavors: Chocolate Frangipane tart, Apple fruit Tart Tatin, Fresh fruit Tart, Chocolate Praline tart, Walnut Caramel Tart, Pistachio Tart & lemon Tart
- Go through different temperatures, textures, products and tools.
Workshop language: English
Minimum age allowed: 15 yrs
Multi-session workshop: this workshop is given over 2 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Tuesday, 28th of March, 2023, 7:30PM
- Session #2: Wednesday, 29th of March, 2023, 7:30PM
Studio location: Royal Plaza, Doha
About the instructor Ritika Williams:
Ritika is a certified master teacher at PME US, Squires Kitchen UK, Silikomart, and Korean Design Cake Artists Association. She joined our team in 2009 as a cake decorating instructor and shortly after she started conducting a variety of breadmaking workshops and Wilton instructors training classes in the Middle East.