Sally Shafei | Tuesday | 10AM | 4 Sessions
Building Buttercream Skills Class
Discover the art of cake decoration using buttercream, from preparing to piping and designing to elevate your baking game.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Making buttercream icing at the right consistency.
- Icing, decorating cakes, and other sweet treats with the latest texture techniques like watercolor icing and more.
- Piping trending flowers like the Succulents and more.
- Transferring images onto a cake to decorate.
- Learning modern and traditional cake designs including spatula painting using buttercream.
Class language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Multi-session class: this class is given over 4 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Tuesday, 6th of December, 2022, 10AM
- Session #2: Friday, 9th of December, 2022, 10AM
- Session #3: Tuesday, 13th of December, 2022, 10AM
- Session #4: Friday, 16th of December, 2022, 10AM
Studio location: Mirdif City Center, Dubai
About the instructor Sally Shafei:
Sally is a professional cake decorator, chocolate maker, and recipe developer with a growing fan base on social media. She is also a certified Wilton and Silikomart instructor, who joined our team in 2015 and became well known for her innovative themed cakes. She teaches classes in our Abu Dhabi and Dubai Studios.