Dana Alnasser | Friday | 2PM | 4 Sessions
Building Buttercream Skills Class
Discover the art of cake decoration using buttercream, from preparing to piping and designing to elevate your baking game.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Making buttercream icing at the right consistency.
- Icing, decorating cakes, and other sweet treats with the latest texture techniques like watercolor icing and more.
- Piping trending flowers like the Succulents and more.
- Transferring images onto a cake to decorate.
- Learning modern and traditional cake designs including spatula painting using buttercream.
Class language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Multi-session class: this class is given over 4 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Friday, 10th of December, 2021, 2PM
- Session #2: Friday, 17th of December, 2021, 2PM
- Session #3: Friday, 24th of December, 2021, 2PM
- Session #4: Friday, 7th of January, 2022, 2PM
Studio location: World Trade Centre, Abu Dhabi
About the instructor Dana Alnasser:
Dana is a Wilton Certified Instructor and holds a bachelor degree in nutrition. She's a passionate cake decorator and has a rich knowledge and wide experience in piping and shaping flowers with different techniques. Dana is a part of our team at Tavola Studio in Abu Dhabi.