Ritika Williams | Wednesday | 4:30PM | 4 Sessions
Building Buttercream Skills Class
Discover the art of cake decoration using buttercream, from preparing to piping and designing to elevate your baking game.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Making buttercream icing at the right consistency.
- Icing, decorating cakes, and other sweet treats with the latest texture techniques like watercolor icing and more.
- Piping trending flowers like the Succulents and more.
- Transferring images onto a cake to decorate.
- Learning modern and traditional cake designs including spatula painting using buttercream.
Class language: English
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Multi-session class: this class is given over 4 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Wednesday, 8th of December, 2021, 4:30PM
- Session #2: Sunday, 12th of December, 2021, 4:30PM
- Session #3: Wednesday, 15th of December, 2021, 4:30PM
- Session #4: Sunday, 19th of December, 2021, 4:30PM
Studio location: Royal Plaza, Doha
About the instructor Ritika Williams:
Ritika is a certified master teacher at PME US, Squires Kitchen UK, Silikomart, and Korean Design Cake Artists Association. She joined our team in 2009 as a cake decorating instructor and shortly after she started conducting a variety of breadmaking workshops and Wilton instructors training classes in the Middle East.