Marianne Tawfiles | Wednesday | 10AM | 4 Sessions
Building Buttercream Skills Class
Discover the art of cake decoration using buttercream, from preparing to piping and designing to elevate your baking game.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Making buttercream icing at the right consistency.
- Icing, decorating cakes, and other sweet treats with the latest texture techniques like watercolor icing and more.
- Piping trending flowers like the Succulents and more.
- Transferring images onto a cake to decorate.
- Learning modern and traditional cake designs including spatula painting using buttercream.
Class language: English & Arabic
Multi-session class: this class is given over 4 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Wednesday, 27th of September, 2023, 10AM
- Session #2: Wednesday, 4th of October, 2023, 10AM
- Session #3: Wednesday, 11th of October, 2023, 10AM
- Session #4: Wednesday, 18th of October, 2023, 10AM
Studio location: Mirdif City Centre, Dubai
About the instructor Marianne Tawfiles:
Marianne is a Chef and Wilton certified instructor since 2011. She joined our team in 2016 where she passionately trains and teaches participants all the tricks of the trade and the art of cake decoration.