Hina Shaheen | Friday | 11AM | 4 Sessions
Building Buttercream Skills Class
Discover the art of cake decoration using buttercream, from preparing to piping and designing to elevate your baking game.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Making buttercream icing at the right consistency.
- Icing, decorating cakes, and other sweet treats with the latest texture techniques like watercolor icing and more.
- Piping trending flowers like the Succulents and more.
- Transferring images onto a cake to decorate.
- Learning modern and traditional cake designs including spatula painting using buttercream.
Class language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Multi-session class: this class is given over 4 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Friday, 19th of November, 2021, 11AM
- Session #2: Friday, 26th of November, 2021, 11AM
- Session #3: Friday, 3rd of December, 2021, 11AM
- Session #4: Friday, 10th of December, 2021, 11AM
Studio location: Abu Dhabi Mall, Abu Dhabi
About the instructor Hina Shaheen:
Hina is a Certified Wilton Instructor and has attended several cake decorating workshops with leading cake artists around the world. She has been passionately baking and decorating cakes over the last 10 years. Hina loves to create innovative cake designs, and she also likes to try different techniques and master them so she can teach them to others. She is our Wilton Method Instructor at Abu Dhabi studios.