Maysa Arekat | Monday | 10AM | 4 Sessions
Building Buttercream Skills Class
Discover the art of cake decoration using buttercream, from preparing to piping and designing to elevate your baking game.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Making buttercream icing at the right consistency.
- Icing, decorating cakes, and other sweet treats with the latest texture techniques like watercolor icing and more.
- Piping trending flowers like the Succulents and more.
- Transferring images onto a cake to decorate.
- Learning modern and traditional cake designs including spatula painting using buttercream.
Class language: English
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Multi-session class: this class is given over 4 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Monday, 14th of February, 2022, 10AM
- Session #2: Thursday, 17th of February, 2022, 10AM
- Session #3: Monday, 21st of February, 2022, 10AM
- Session #4: Thursday, 24th of February, 2022, 10AM
Studio location: Bahrain Mall, Manama
About the instructor Maysa Arekat:
Maysa is a certified Wilton instructor and has been teaching at Tavola Bahrain Studio since 2015. She is as passionate about cake decoration as she is about teaching. Having taught over 500 students to date, she strives to share her expertise in a fun and exciting way. Her ultimate satisfaction is watching the smiles on her students' faces when they finish their final cakes.