Sally Shafei | Saturday | 10AM | 4 Sessions
Building Buttercream Skills Class
Discover the art of cake decoration using buttercream, from preparing to piping and designing to elevate your baking game.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Making buttercream icing at the right consistency.
- Icing, decorating cakes, and other sweet treats with the latest texture techniques like watercolor icing and more.
- Piping trending flowers like the Succulents and more.
- Transferring images onto a cake to decorate.
- Learning modern and traditional cake designs including spatula painting using buttercream.
Class language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Multi-session class: this class is given over 4 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Saturday, 11th of September, 2021, 10AM
- Session #2: Saturday, 18th of September, 2021, 10AM
- Session #3: Saturday, 25th of September, 2021, 10AM
- Session #4: Saturday, 2nd of October, 2021, 10AM
Studio location: World Trade Center, Abu Dhabi
About the instructor Sally Shafei:
Sally is a professional cake decorator, chocolate maker, and recipe developer with a growing fan base on social media. She is also a certified Wilton and Silikomart instructor, who joined our team in 2015 and became well known for her innovative themed cakes. She teaches classes in our Abu Dhabi and Dubai Studios.