Dana Alnasser | Wednesday | 9:30AM | 4 Sessions
Building Buttercream Skills Class
Discover the art of cake decoration using buttercream, from preparing to piping and designing to elevate your baking game.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Making buttercream icing at the right consistency.
- Icing, decorating cakes, and other sweet treats with the latest texture techniques like watercolor icing and more.
- Piping trending flowers like the Succulents and more.
- Transferring images onto a cake to decorate.
- Learning modern and traditional cake designs including spatula painting using buttercream.
Class language: English & Arabic
Multi-session class: this class is given over 4 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Wednesday, 9th of February, 2022, 9:30AM
- Session #2: Wednesday, 16th of February, 2022, 9:30AM
- Session #3: Wednesday, 23rd of February, 2022, 9:30AM
- Session #4: Wednesday, 2nd of March, 2022, 9:30AM
Studio location: World Trade Centre, Abu Dhabi
About the instructor Dana Alnasser:
Dana is a Wilton Certified Instructor and holds a bachelor degree in nutrition. She's a passionate cake decorator and has a rich knowledge and wide experience in piping and shaping flowers with different techniques. Dana is a part of our team at Tavola Studio in Abu Dhabi.