Ritika Williams | Monday | 10AM | 2 Session
Chocolate Ganache Cake Workshop
Learn the different methods and techniques for creating enticingly beautiful cakes with chocolate ganache.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Learning to create a perfect ganache-finish cake with chocolate sails.
- Learning to bake delicious moist chocolate with almond praline mousse filling.
- Learning to torte, fill and stack a cake.
- Making perfect sharp edge ganache with tips on how to store, troubleshoot ganache that is too soft and lumpy.
- Learning how to fix in case ganache splits.
- Creating beautiful sails and spheres out of chocolate.
- Learning to add stencils and a drip to the finished cake.
Workshop language: English
Minimum age allowed: 15 yrs
Multi-session class: this class is given over 2 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Monday, 6th of February, 2023, 10AM
- Session #2: Tuesday, 7th of February, 2023, 10AM
Studio location: Royal Plaza, Doha
About the instructor Ritika Williams:
Ritika is a certified master teacher at PME US, Squires Kitchen UK, Silikomart, and Korean Design Cake Artists Association. She joined our team in 2009 as a cake decorating instructor and shortly after she started conducting a variety of breadmaking workshops and Wilton instructors training classes in the Middle East.