Soha Hamdy | Tuesday| 5PM | 1 Session
Chocolate Tart & Caramel Sable Cookies Workshop
This hands-on experience is crafted to inspire and teach you the art of baking while guiding you through the steps of creating delectable treats from scratch. Engage in a fun and interactive environment, ask questions, share tips, and walk away with newfound skills, confidence, and a delightful assortment of homemade goodies.
What to expect from this workshop:
Engage in a hands-on experience tailored to enhance your baking skills.
- Learn to prepare a rich and indulgent sauce for the Chocolate Tart.
- Achieve the perfect consistency and flavour to complement your tart.
- Prepare the delicate and flavorful cake batter for the Chocolate Tart.
- Create Caramel Sable Cookies, a delightful complement to your chocolate treats.
- Learn creative techniques to enhance the visual appeal of your treats.
- Conclude the workshop by taking home a delectable assortment of freshly baked goodies.
Workshop language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs.
Studio location: Al Tilal Complex, Kuwait
About the instructor Soha Hamdy:
Soha is a Wilton instructor, a Silikomart chef instructor, a sugar craft artist, and a master instructor at KDCAA (Korean Design Cake Art Association). She joined our Kuwait Wilton team in 2015, and has been teaching many of our cake decoration workshops and baking classes with passion and unique expertise.