Ritika Williams | Thursday | 9:30AM | 1 Session
Eclairs & Profiteroles Workshop
This workshop is a delightful journey into the heart of French pastry, dedicated to crafting Eclairs and Profiteroles. Perfect for beginners and pastry enthusiasts, this hands-on experience promises to inspire, educate, and leave you with newfound skills, confidence, and a taste of French sophistication. Join us in a fun and interactive environment, where the art of creating light and airy choux pastry takes center stage.
What to expect from this workshop:
Immerse yourself in the technique of creating choux pastry, the foundation of both Eclairs and Profiteroles.
- Explore the secrets behind achieving the perfect balance of lightness and structure in your pastries.
- Create luscious creams to fill your Eclairs and Profiteroles.
- Explore flavour variations and techniques for achieving the ideal cream consistency.
- Elevate the visual appeal of your pastries as you learn to adorn them with delectable toppings.
- Explore creative decorations and finishing touches to make your Eclairs and Profiteroles truly exquisite.
- Receive step-by-step guidance through essential techniques required for successful choux pastry creation.
- Unlock the secrets behind achieving the signature crisp exterior and hollow interior of French pastries.
- Discover tips and tricks that will set your French pastry creations apart.
Workshop language: English
Minimum age allowed: 15 yrs
Studio location: Royal Plaza, Doha
About the instructor Ritika Williams:
Ritika is a certified master teacher at PME US, Squires Kitchen UK, Silikomart, and Korean Design Cake Artists Association. She joined our team in 2009 as a cake decorating instructor and shortly after she started conducting a variety of breadmaking workshops and Wilton instructors training classes in the Middle East.