Sally Shafei | Tuesday | 6PM | 4 Sessions
Flowers & Cake Design Class
Discover the techniques for making a wide variety of flowers such as roses, buds, cherry blossoms, water lilies, and more.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Learning to prepare a perfect, consistent royal icing.
- Piping royal icing appliqués and creating brush embroidery designs.
- Creating different types of flowers like roses, hibiscuses, poppies, and more.
- Learning to paint with pearls and color dust.
- Piping decorative borders like the elegant ruffles and more to add finesse to your cake.
Class language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Multi-session class: this class is given over 4 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Tuesday, 6th of December, 2022, 6PM
- Session #2: Friday, 9th of December, 2022, 6PM
- Session #3: Tuesday, 13th of December, 2022, 6PM
- Session #4: Friday, 16th of December, 2022, 6PM
Studio location: Mirdif City Centre, Dubai
About the instructor Sally Shafei:
Sally is a professional cake decorator, chocolate maker, and recipe developer with a growing fan base on social media. She is also a certified Wilton and Silikomart instructor, who joined our team in 2015 and became well known for her innovative themed cakes. She teaches classes in our Abu Dhabi and Dubai Studios.