Kamela Khan | Friday | 4PM | 4 Sessions
Flowers & Cake Design Class
Discover the techniques for making a wide variety of flowers such as roses, buds, cherry blossoms, water lilies, and more.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Learning to prepare a perfect, consistent royal icing.
- Piping royal icing appliqués and creating brush embroidery designs.
- Creating different types of flowers like roses, hibiscuses, poppies, and more.
- Learning to paint with pearls and color dust.
- Piping decorative borders like the elegant ruffles and more to add finesse to your cake.
Class language: English
Multi-session class: this class is given over 4 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Friday, 3rd of September, 2021, 4PM
- Session #2: Friday, 10th of September, 2021, 4PM
- Session #3: Friday, 17th of September, 2021, 4PM
- Session #4: Friday, 24th of September, 2021, 4PM
Studio location: Mirdif City Centre, Dubai
About the instructor Kamela Khan:
Kamela gained her baking skills from many international culinary institutes like ICCA Dubai, Squires Kitchen UK, Wilton USA, PME UK, Silikomart Italy, and International Association for Flower Cake Designers (IKAFCD). She joined our Dubai team in 2013 as a cake decorator and expanded her teaching portfolio at Tavola to include baking and cake decoration workshops.