Maysa Arekat | Monday | 10AM | 4 Sessions
Flowers & Cake Design Class
Discover the techniques for making a wide variety of flowers such as roses, buds, cherry blossoms, water lilies, and more.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Learning to prepare a perfect, consistent royal icing.
- Piping royal icing appliqués and creating brush embroidery designs.
- Creating different types of flowers like roses, hibiscuses, poppies, and more.
- Learning to paint with pearls and color dust.
- Piping decorative borders like the elegant ruffles and more to add finesse to your cake.
Class language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Multi-session class: this class is given over 4 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Monday, 28th of February, 2022, 10AM
- Session #2: Thursday, 3rd of March, 2022, 10AM
- Session #3: Monday, 7th of March, 2022, 10AM
- Session #4: Thursday, 10th of March, 2022, 10AM
Studio location: Bahrain Mall, Manama
About the instructor Maysa Arekat:
Maysa is a certified Wilton instructor and has been teaching at Tavola Bahrain Studio since 2015. She is as passionate about cake decoration as she is about teaching. Having taught over 500 students to date, she strives to share her expertise in a fun and exciting way. Her ultimate satisfaction is watching the smiles on her students' faces when they finish their final cakes.