Dana Alnasser | Saturday | 10AM | 4 Sessions
Flowers & Cake Design Class
Discover the techniques for making a wide variety of flowers such as roses, buds, cherry blossoms, water lilies, and more.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Learning to prepare a perfect, consistent royal icing.
- Piping royal icing appliqués and creating brush embroidery designs.
- Creating different types of flowers like roses, hibiscuses, poppies, and more.
- Learning to paint with pearls and color dust.
- Piping decorative borders like the elegant ruffles and more to add finesse to your cake.
Class language: English & Arabic
Multi-session class: this class is given over 4 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Saturday, 27th of November, 2021, 10AM
- Session #2: Saturday, 4th of December, 2021, 10AM
- Session #3: Saturday, 11th of December, 2021, 10AM
- Session #4: Saturday, 18th of December, 2021, 10AM
Studio location: World Trade Centre, Abu Dhabi
About the instructor Dana Alnasser:
Dana is a Wilton Certified Instructor and holds a bachelor degree in nutrition. She's a passionate cake decorator and has a rich knowledge and wide experience in piping and shaping flowers with different techniques. Dana is a part of our team at Tavola Studio in Abu Dhabi.