Hina Shaheen | Wednesday | 11AM | 4 Sessions
Flowers & Cake Design Class
Discover the techniques for making a wide variety of flowers such as roses, buds, cherry blossoms, water lilies, and more.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Learning to prepare a perfect, consistent royal icing.
- Piping royal icing appliqués and creating brush embroidery designs.
- Creating different types of flowers like roses, hibiscuses, poppies, and more.
- Learning to paint with pearls and color dust.
- Piping decorative borders like the elegant ruffles and more to add finesse to your cake.
Class language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Multi-session class: this class is given over 4 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Wednesday, 9th of February, 2022, 11AM
- Session #2: Wednesday, 16th of February, 2022, 11AM
- Session #3: Wednesday, 23rd of February, 2022, 11AM
- Session #4: Wednesday, 2nd of March, 2022, 11AM
Studio location: Abu Dhabi Mall, Abu Dhabi
About the instructor Hina Shaheen:
Hina is a Certified Wilton Instructor and has attended several cake decorating workshops with leading cake artists around the world. She has been passionately baking and decorating cakes over the last 10 years. Hina loves to create innovative cake designs, and she also likes to try different techniques and master them so she can teach them to others. She is our Wilton Method Instructor at Abu Dhabi studios.