Marianne Tawfiles | Tuesday | 10AM | 4 Sessions
Flowers & Cake Design Class
Discover the techniques for making a wide variety of flowers such as roses, buds, cherry blossoms, water lilies, and more.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Learning to prepare a perfect, consistent royal icing.
- Piping royal icing appliqués and creating brush embroidery designs.
- Creating different types of flowers like roses, hibiscuses, poppies, and more.
- Learning to paint with pearls and color dust.
- Piping decorative borders like the elegant ruffles and more to add finesse to your cake.
Class language: English & Arabic
Multi-session class: this class is given over 4 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Tuesday, 2nd of November, 2021, 10AM
- Session #2: Tuesday, 9th of November, 2021, 10AM
- Session #3: Tuesday, 16th of November, 2021, 10AM
- Session #4: Tuesday, 23rd of November, 2021, 10AM
Studio location: Mirdif City Centre, Dubai
About the instructor Marianne Tawfiles:
Marianne is a Chef and Wilton certified instructor since 2011. She joined our team in 2016 where she passionately trains and teaches participants all the tricks of the trade and the art of cake decoration.