Maysa Arekat | Monday | 5PM | 4 Sessions
Fondant & Gum Paste Class
Discover the art of modelling, designing cakes, treats and creating shapes, borders, and flowers with Fondant and Gum Paste.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Preparing color gum paste and fondant.
- Covering a cake with fondant.
- Creating more than 10 different types of bows and flowers like Cala Lillies, Roses, and Carnations.
Class language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Multi-session class: this class is given over 4 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Monday, 25th of October, 2021, 5PM
- Session #2: Thursday, 28th of November, 2021, 5PM
- Session #3: Monday, 1st of November, 2021, 5PM
- Session #4: Thursday, 4th of November, 2021, 5PM
Studio location: Bahrain Mall, Manama
About the instructor Maysa Arekat:
Maysa is a certified Wilton instructor and has been teaching at Tavola Bahrain Studio since 2015. She is as passionate about cake decoration as she is about teaching. Having taught over 500 students to date, she strives to share her expertise in a fun and exciting way. Her ultimate satisfaction is watching the smiles on her students' faces when they finish their final cakes.