Ritika Williams | Monday | 4:30PM | 4 Sessions
Fondant & Gum Paste Class
Discover the art of modelling, designing cakes, treats and creating shapes, borders, and flowers with Fondant and Gum Paste.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Preparing color gum paste and fondant.
- Covering a cake with fondant.
- Creating more than 10 different types of bows and flowers like Cala Lillies, Roses, and Carnations.
Class language: English
Minimum age allowed: 12 yrs
Class language: Multi-session class: this class is given over 4 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Monday, 1st of August, 2022, 4:30PM
- Session #2: Wednesday, 3rd of August, 2022, 4:30PM
- Session #3: Monday, 8th of August, 2022, 4:30PM
- Session #4: Monday, 15th of July, August, 4:30PM
Studio location: Royal Plaza, Doha
About the instructor Ritika Williams:
Ritika is a certified master teacher at PME US, Squires Kitchen UK, Silikomart, and Korean Design Cake Artists Association. She joined our team in 2009 as a cake decorating instructor and shortly after she started conducting a variety of breadmaking workshops and Wilton instructors training classes in the Middle East.