Soha Hamdy | Monday | 5PM | 6 Sessions
Fondant & Gum Paste Class
Discover the art of modelling, designing cakes, treats and creating shapes, borders, and flowers with Fondant and Gum Paste.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Preparing color gum paste and fondant.
- Covering a cake with fondant.
- Creating more than 10 different types of bows and flowers like Cala Lilies, Roses, and Carnations.
Class language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Multi-session class: this class is given over 6 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Monday, 6th of February, 2023, 5PM
- Session #2: Thursday, 9th of February, 2023, 5PM
- Session #3: Monday, 13th of February, 2023, 5PM
- Session #4: Thursday, 16th of February, 2023, 5PM
- Session #5: Monday, 20th of February, 2023, 5PM
- Session #6: Thursday, 23rd of February, 2023, 5PM
Studio location: Al Tilal Complex, Kuwait
About the instructor Soha Hamdy:
Soha is a Wilton instructor, a Silikomart chef instructor, a sugar craft artist, and a master instructor at KDCAA (Korean Design Cake Art Association). She joined our Kuwait Wilton team in 2015, and has been teaching many of our cake decoration workshops and baking classes with passion and unique expertise.