Ritika Williams | Tuesday | 4:30PM | 1 Session
Honeycomb Bread & Basbousa Workshop
This workshop features the art of crafting Honeycomb Bread and Basbousa, a classic Middle Eastern dessert. Perfect for novice bakers and enthusiasts, this hands-on experience promises to inspire, educate, and leave you with newfound skills, confidence, and a taste of Middle Eastern sweetness. Join us in an immersive and interactive environment, where the unique texture of honeycomb bread and the delightful flavours of Basbousa take centre stage.
What to expect from this workshop:
Explore techniques for achieving the signature honeycomb pattern and the perfect balance of softness and chewiness.
- Dive into the delightful flavours of Basbousa, a classic Middle Eastern dessert.
- Learn the art of balancing sweetness and moistness to create a Basbousa that captivates the taste buds.
- Receive valuable insights into baking techniques specific to Honeycomb Bread and Basbousa.
- Explore step-by-step guidance, ensuring that you master each aspect of the baking process.
- Explore presentation techniques that enhance the visual appeal of these delectable sweets.
- Discover the cultural significance and stories behind these delightful treats.
Workshop language: English
Minimum age allowed: 15 yrs
Studio location: Royal Plaza, Doha
About the instructor Ritika Williams:
Ritika is a certified master teacher at PME US, Squires Kitchen UK, Silikomart, and Korean Design Cake Artists Association. She joined our team in 2009 as a cake decorating instructor and shortly after she started conducting a variety of breadmaking workshops and Wilton instructors training classes in the Middle East.