Ritika Williams | Wednesday | 4:30PM | 1 Session
Manakish & Fatayer Workshop
Embark on a flavorful journey into Middle Eastern cuisine with our workshop featuring Manakish and Fatayer. Perfect for those seeking to explore the savoury delights of Middle Eastern pastries, this hands-on experience promises to inspire, educate, and leave you with newfound skills, confidence, and a taste of authentic Middle Eastern flavours. Join us in a dynamic and interactive environment, where the aromas of freshly baked Manakish and Fatayer take you straight to the heart of Middle Eastern kitchens.
What to expect from this workshop:
Delve into the unique and delicious world of Middle Eastern savoury pastries, mastering the art of crafting Manakish and Fatayer.
- Explore traditional techniques for creating these flavorful treats, from dough preparation to baking.
- Acquire hands-on experience as you actively participate in the creation of Manakish and Fatayer.
- Receive expert guidance on every step, ensuring a thorough understanding of the baking process.
- Gain insights into the cultural significance and stories behind these delightful treats.
- Take home the Manakish and Fatayer you've created during the workshop to share with family and friends.
Workshop language: English
Minimum age allowed: 15 yrs
Studio location: Royal Plaza, Doha
About the instructor Ritika Williams:
Ritika is a certified master teacher at PME US, Squires Kitchen UK, Silikomart, and Korean Design Cake Artists Association. She joined our team in 2009 as a cake decorating instructor and shortly after she started conducting a variety of breadmaking workshops and Wilton instructors training classes in the Middle East.