Soha Hamdy | Wednesday| 5PM | 1 Session
Mini Bites Workshop
What to expect from this workshop:
Preparing the perfect Nordic Ware mini bites.
- Explore techniques for making the ideal batter, ensuring flawless and uniform mini bites.
- Engage in a hands-on baking experience, where you'll actively participate in the baking process.
- Receive step-by-step guidance on creating a variety of mini bites using Nordic Ware.
- Gain insights into flavour pairing and creating visually appealing mini treats.
- Bake a delightful assortment of mini bites and take your goodies home to share with family and friends.
Workshop language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Studio location: Al Tilal Complex, Kuwait
About the instructor Soha Hamdy:
Soha is a Wilton instructor, a Silikomart chef instructor, a sugar craft artist, and a master instructor at KDCAA (Korean Design Cake Art Association). She joined our Kuwait Wilton team in 2015, and has been teaching many of our cake decoration workshops and baking classes with passion and unique expertise.