Soha Hamdy | Saturday | 12PM | 2 Sessions
Mousse Cake Workshop
Learn how to professionally create the most amazing mousse cake.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Baking a cake layer, a crunchy layer, a fruity or creamy insert.
- Preparing the perfect silky mousse and shiny mirror glaze.
- Learning the fundamentals for making the perfect mousse cake that will be covered with mirror glaze or velvet effect.
Workshop language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Studio location: Al Tilal Complex, Kuwait
Multi-session workshop: this workshop is given over 2 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Saturday, 23rd of October, 2021, 12PM
- Session #2: Sunday, 24th of October, 2021, 5PM
About the instructor Soha Hamdy:
Soha is a Wilton instructor, a Silikomart chef instructor, a sugar craft artist, and a master instructor at KDCAA (Korean Design Cake Art Association). She joined our Kuwait Wilton team in 2015, and has been teaching many of our cake decoration workshops and baking classes with passion and unique expertise.