Soha Hamdy | Sunday | 5PM | 1 Session
Pineapple Upside Down Cake & Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Workshop
Embark on a delightful baking adventure where baking enthusiasts and kitchen novices can immerse themselves in creating delicious treats from scratch. Join us for a hands-on, fun, and interactive session designed to inspire and teach you the joy of baking. Walk away with newfound skills, confidence, and a delightful assortment of homemade goodies.
What to expect from this workshop:
Engage in a hands-on experience tailored to enhance your baking skills.
- Prepare a classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
- Achieve the perfect balance of sweetness and moisture.
- Learn the secrets of preparing the iconic topping for Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
- Explore techniques for creating a caramelized layer that enhances the flavour and presentation.
- Make Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Experience the joy of baking as you watch your creations come to life in the oven.
- Learn simple yet effective decorating techniques to add the perfect finishing touch to your cookies.
- Conclude the workshop by taking home a delectable assortment of freshly baked goodies.
Workshop language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Studio location: Al Tilal Complex, Kuwait
About the instructor Soha Hamdy:
Soha is a Wilton instructor, a Silikomart chef instructor, a sugar craft artist, and a master instructor at KDCAA (Korean Design Cake Art Association). She joined our Kuwait Wilton team in 2015, and has been teaching many of our cake decoration workshops and baking classes with passion and unique expertise.