Kamela Khan | Friday | 10AM | 6 Sessions
PME Royal Icing & Piping Class
Learn how to design and apply royal icing using piping and extension borders to create and decorate astonishing multi-levels cake styles.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Learn how to coat a cake and designing it with piped and scroll borders techniques.
- Learn drop extension borders and lace designs like flooding, run-out, collars and motifs.
- Learn to brush embroidery, piped flowers, basket weave and cornelli works.
- Learn how to assemble your final cake step by step and take it home with you.
Class language: English
Minimum age allowed: 15 yrs
Multi-session class: this class is given over 5 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Friday, 3rd of September, 2021, 10AM
- Session #2: Friday, 10th of September, 2021, 10AM
- Session #3: Friday, 17th of September, 2021, 10AM
- Session #4: Friday, 24th of September, 2021, 10AM
- Session #5: Friday, 1st of October, 2021, 10AM
- Session #6: Friday, 8th of October, 2021, 10AM
Studio location: Mirdif City Centre, Dubai
About the instructor Kamela Khan:
Kamela gained her baking skills from many international culinary institutes like ICCA Dubai, Squires Kitchen UK, Wilton USA, PME UK, Silikomart Italy, and International Association for Flower Cake Designers (IKAFCD). She joined our Dubai team in 2013 as a cake decorator and expanded her teaching portfolio at Tavola to include baking and cake decoration workshops.