Soha Hamdy | Thursday| 5PM | 1 Session
Streusel Coffee Cake & Oatmeal Cookies Workshop
This hands-on experience is crafted to inspire and teach you the art of baking while guiding you through the steps of creating delectable treats from scratch. Engage in a fun and interactive environment, ask questions, share tips, and walk away with newfound skills, confidence, and a delightful assortment of homemade goodies.
What to expect from this workshop:
Learn the art of preparing a delectable topping.
- Explore the balance of sweetness and texture to enhance the overall coffee cake experience.
- Prepare the perfect cake batter with a touch of spice for your Streusel Coffee Cake.
- Indulge in the creation of hearty Oatmeal Cookies, a timeless treat that embodies comfort.
- Experience the joy of shaping, baking, and decorating as you bring your Streusel Coffee Cake and Oatmeal Cookies to life.
- Learn creative techniques to add visual appeal to your treats.
- Conclude the workshop by taking home a delightful assortment of your freshly baked goodies.
Workshop language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Studio location: Al Tilal Complex, Kuwait
About the instructor Soha Hamdy:
Soha is a Wilton instructor, a Silikomart chef instructor, a sugar craft artist, and a master instructor at KDCAA (Korean Design Cake Art Association). She joined our Kuwait Wilton team in 2015, and has been teaching many of our cake decoration workshops and baking classes with passion and unique expertise.