Ritika Williams | Tuesday | 4PM | 2 Sessions
Textured Swiss Meringue Buttercream with Italian Meringue Macarons
Cover a tall cake and create textures using Swiss Meringue Buttercream.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Learn to bake delicious layers of Sugar & spice praline nut cake filled with salted caramel.
- Bake Macarons from scratch using the Italian Meringue technique.
- Make the perfect Swiss meringue buttercream & learn tips and techniques to use for any cake in future.
Workshop language: English
Minimum age allowed: 15 yrs
Multi-session workshop: this workshop is given over 2 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Tuesday, 28th of September, 2021, 4PM
- Session #2: Wednesday, 29th of September, 2021, 4PM
Studio location: Royal Plaza, Doha
About the instructor Ritika Williams:
Ritika is a certified master teacher at PME US, Squires Kitchen UK, Silikomart, and Korean Design Cake Artists Association. She joined our team in 2009 as a cake decorating instructor and shortly after she started conducting a variety of breadmaking workshops and Wilton instructors training classes in the Middle East.