Soha Hamdy | Wednesday | 5PM | 1 Session
Join our delightful Tiramisu workshop and embark on a journey of culinary creativity! Whether you're a baking enthusiast or a novice in the kitchen, this hands-on workshop is designed to inspire and teach you the art of creating this classic Italian dessert.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Learn the essential techniques to create delectable Tiramisu from scratch.
- Prepare the perfect base.
- Learn how to create a rich and flavorful coffee mixture that adds that distinctive Tiramisu flavor.
- Assemble and chill: Put your newfound skills to work as you assemble and chill your Tiramisu, layer by layer.
- You will be guided through the steps of creating this delicious treat from scratch.
- Engage in a fun and interactive environment, where you can ask questions and share knowledge.
- Our experienced chef will share invaluable tips and techniques throughout the workshop.
- Take your goodies home with you.
Workshop language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Studio location: Al Tilal Complex, Kuwait
About the instructor Soha Hamdy:
Soha is a Wilton instructor, a Silikomart chef instructor, a sugar craft artist, and a master instructor at KDCAA (Korean Design Cake Art Association). She joined our Kuwait Wilton team in 2015, and has been teaching many of our cake decoration workshops and baking classes with passion and unique expertise.