Sondus AlBaharna | Sunday | 10AM | 1 Sessions
Valentine's Day "Bee Mine" Cake Workshop Workshop
Join us for a fun and creative workshop on decorating a delicious "Bee Mine" cake! This workshop is perfect for anyone looking to impress their loved ones with a unique and festive cake for Valentine's Day. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cake decorator, you will get to practice your skills and learn the techniques needed to create a beautiful and delicious bee mine cake.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Work with a pre-made dome cake and learn tips on how to bake in a dome pan.
- Learn how to apply a smooth layer of chocolate ganache.
- Roll out your fondant to an even thickness and coat your cake.
- Add beehive details and edible paint.
- Create adorable sugar paste bumblebees.
- Securely apply sugar paste bees to your cake.
- Use an edible ink marker to write a message.
- All the above in addition to many tips and tricks to help achieve great results when making this dessert.
Class language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Studio location: Bahrain Mall, Manama
About the instructor Sondus AlBaharna:
Sondus is a certified Wilton instructor since 2017. She is also a certified Pastry Chef, Recipe Developer, Professional Sugarcraft Artist, and a Silikomart Pro Instructor. Having taught hundreds of students to date, Sondus strives to share her expertise and help students learn baking and cake decorating essentials.