Soha Hamdy | Monday| 5PM | 1 Session
Vanilla Cake & Gingerbread Cookies Workshop
Join our delightful Vanilla Cake & Gingerbread Cookies baking workshop and embark on a journey of culinary creativity! Whether you're a baking enthusiast or a novice in the kitchen, this hands-on workshop is designed to inspire and teach you the art of baking. Walk away with newfound skills, confidence, and a delectable assortment of homemade goodies.
What to expect from this workshop:
Learn the fundamentals of baking, from mixing ingredients to perfecting techniques.
- Craft a scrumptious vanilla cake from scratch.
- Create mouthwatering gingerbread cookies.
- You will be guided through the steps of creating these delicious treats from scratch.
- Engage in a fun and interactive environment, where you can ask questions and share knowledge.
- Our experienced chef will share invaluable baking tips and techniques throughout the workshop.
- Take your goodies home with you.
Workshop language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Studio location: Al Tilal Complex, Kuwait
About the instructor Soha Hamdy:
Soha is a Wilton instructor, a Silikomart chef instructor, a sugar craft artist, and a master instructor at KDCAA (Korean Design Cake Art Association). She joined our Kuwait Wilton team in 2015, and has been teaching many of our cake decoration workshops and baking classes with passion and unique expertise.