Sondus AlBaharna | Friday | 10AM | 1 Sessions
Carrot Cake & Red Velvet Cupcakes Workshop
Learn different techniques for creating a layered carrot cake and delicious, light velvet cupcakes.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Demonstrating step-by-step how to bake carrot cake layers and a delicious and light velvet cupcake.
- Assembling cake layers and basic frosting.
- Learning to make a perfect cupcake.
- Learning the techniques of getting a velvety texture of sponge.
- Learning the techniques of cream cheese frosting.
Class language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs.
Studio location: Bahrain City Center, Bahrain
About the instructor Sondus AlBaharna:
Sondus is a certified Wilton instructor since 2017. She is also a certified Pastry Chef, Recipe Developer, Professional Sugarcraft Artist, and a Silikomart Pro Instructor. Having taught hundreds of students to date, Sondus strives to share her expertise and help students learn baking and cake decorating essentials.