Sondus AlBaharna | Monday| 5PM | 1 Sessions
Chocolate Babka Workshop
Join our Chocolate Babka Workshop and indulge in the delight of this heavenly, swirled creation! Slightly crisp on the outside, yet irresistibly pillowy soft on the inside, Chocolate Babka boasts swirls of bittersweet chocolate and syrup that are simply impossible to resist.
What to expect from this workshop:
Understand yeast and learn how to work with it correctly, unlocking the secrets to perfect babka dough.
- Master the art of proofing and recognize its importance in achieving those favorable, mouthwatering results.
- Learn to expertly handle the dough, from filling to cutting, and create the classic babka braid that gives this treat its distinctive appearance.
- Create the delectable chocolate filling and the sugar syrup that perfectly balances the flavors in your babka.
- Identify the required results and textures, ensuring your Chocolate Babka turns out just as delicious as it looks.
- Take your goodies home with you.
Class language: English & Arabic
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs.
Studio location: Bahrain Mall, Manama
About the instructor Sondus AlBaharna:
Sondus is a certified Wilton instructor since 2017. She is also a certified Pastry Chef, Recipe Developer, Professional Sugarcraft Artist, and a Silikomart Pro Instructor. Having taught hundreds of students to date, Sondus strives to share her expertise and help students learn baking and cake decorating essentials.