Ritika Williams | Saturday | 10AM | 6 Sessions
PME Sugar Flowers Class
Learn basic techniques and creative styling of wired and unwired flowers
crafting including lilies, roses, orchids, gerbera, honeysuckle, freesia, jasmine, lilacs, sweetpea, daisies, carnations, and chrysanthemums.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Making fantasy focal flowers and filler flowers, buds, berries and leaves.
- Composing trendy and realistic bouquets.
- decorating cakes, cake stands, knives and accessories.
Class language: English
Minimum age allowed: 15 yrs
Multi-session class: this class is given over 6 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Saturday, 18th of November, 2023, 10AM
- Session #2: Saturday, 25th of November, 2023, 10AM
- Session #3: Saturday, 2nd of December, 2023, 10AM
- Session #4: Saturday, 9th of December, 2023, 10AM
- Session #5: Saturday, 16th of December, 2023, 10AM
- Session #6: Saturday, 23rd of December, 2023, 10AM
Studio location: Royal Plaza, Doha
About the instructor Ritika Williams:
Ritika is a certified master teacher at PME US, Squires Kitchen UK, Silikomart, and Korean Design Cake Artists Association. She joined our team in 2009 as a cake decorating instructor and shortly after she started conducting a variety of breadmaking workshops and Wilton instructors training classes in the Middle East.