Soha Hamdy | Saturday | 12PM | 2 Sessions
Indulge your senses in a delectable truffle-making workshop that will awaken your inner chocolatier! Join us for an immersive experience where you'll dive into the world of chocolate and uncover its secrets. Learn the professional way to make the perfect chocolate truffles with both white and dark chocolate.
What to expect from this workshop:
Learn from a skilled chocolatier: Receive expert guidance in the art of tempering, molding, and decorating chocolate.
- Discover the history and origins of chocolate: Explore the fascinating journey of this beloved treat and its rich cultural heritage.
- Get hands-on experience crafting your creations: From bars to bonbons, you'll create your exquisite truffles.
- Experiment with unique fillings and designs: Personalize your chocolates with various ingredients and decorative techniques.
- Immerse in the enticing aroma and taste of pure, high-quality chocolate: Enjoy the pure indulgence of high-quality chocolate throughout the workshop.
Workshop language: English & Arabic
Multi-session workshop: this workshop is given over 2 sessions as per the schedule below.
- Session #1: Saturday, 25th of November, 2023, 12PM
- Session #2: Sunday, 26th of November, 2023, 12PM
Minimum age allowed: 13 yrs
Studio location: Al Tilal Complex, Kuwait
About the instructor Soha Hamdy:
Soha is a Wilton instructor, a Silikomart chef instructor, a sugar craft artist, and a master instructor at KDCAA (Korean Design Cake Art Association). She joined our Kuwait Wilton team in 2015, and has been teaching many of our cake decoration workshops and baking classes with passion and unique expertise.